Vestegnens Sprogcenter during Corona crisis
VSK is conducting classes, tests and exams at full level as we are strictly following the guidelines of the Danish Health Authorities. A number of precationary measures has therefore been implemented, see below.
As a student you are kindly asked to follow these guidelines closely and follow any additional instructions or advice from our teachers or other staff members at the center. Please keep a distance to other people, wash hands often and thoroughly and follow the precautionary measures mentioned below.
Precautions towards Corona
- You must wear a face mask when walking around the school. You may remove your face mask when you are sitting down.
- Please be aware, that you should not meet at the Language Center:
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19. You are instead requested to have at test og stay home until you have received the result, that you do not have Covid-19.
- If you been together with a person, who has been tested positive, you are kindly requested to have at test and stay at home, until you have received the result, that you do not have Covid-19.
- If you for any other reason to believe, that you might be contamined with the Coronavirus, you should follow the same procedure; have a test and stay at home until the result shows, that you do not have Covid-19.
- If you are tested positive with covid-19. Please call the language center immediately in order to track others possibly contaminated. And stay at home until you have had to days without symptoms
- If one from your class is tested positive. You will in this case receive a sms from the center and you should take a test you and stay at home until the result shows, that you do not have Covid-19.
You can book a test here.
Online education will be offered where possible in case a class or a group of individuals cannot attend class.
Here you find links to
- Video showing the correct washing of hands: Video of washing hands
- The Danish Health Authorities recommendations: Recommendations
- Video – How to use a face mask: The correct use of face masks
Please note, that if you travel abroad you should be aware of the guidelines from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The ministry in general discourages foreign travels to countries with a higher rate of contamination. If you are returning from travelling abroad, you should remember to stay home for 14 days after returning from your travel. You may read the Ministrys guidelines on travel here: Travelguidelines
We hope for your understanding and politely request that the instructions are followed. We do apologise for the inconvenience this will cause.
You can direct further question to VSK at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your help.