Danish exams Levels A1 and A2 – Reunification with spouse
If you received a residence permit in Denmark based on spouse reunification you must pass the exam Danskprøve level A1 and/or Danskprøve level A2.
Read more about the exams on the New to Denmark website here
See examples of the Danish exams on the website of the Ministry for Children, Education and Gender Equality here
You can see available times, register and pay for the exams here
Special Corona rules apply to you who are about to take A1 or A2
- You must be able to present a negative Coronatest, not more than 72 hours old (three days). Both a PSR-test and a “kvik-test” will be sufficient. If you are unable to do so, we will have to expel you. In that case it is your responsibility to get a new appointment within the deadline you have been given by the Danish Immigration Service. Be aware that due to the long shutdown and the many people who want to take the examinations, there may be waiting time for available examinations
- You are welcome to bring at relative with you to check-in. But your companion must leave the language examination area after check-in. He / she must also be able to present a negative Coronatest, which is not more than 72 hours old
- You must wear a face mask when moving about at the school grounds. You do not have to wear a face mask while taking the exam
- You must enter entrance F, which is located to the left of the main entrance. You must use the same entrance leaving the language examination area
- You must use the toilets at entrance F (Up the stairs to the left)
- You must spray your hands on arrival and before you enter the examination room. Sprayers have been set up in the area
- More examinees take the test at the same time. We check you in one at a time, and you will subsequently be placed in a box, where we test the sound together. As this process takes place one by one, there may be a waiting time before the examination starts.
- Do not touch more things than absolutely necessary. This applies to everything from door handles to tabletops, keyboards and headphones. Consider bringing gloves and face mask.
- When you have completed the exam, please stay in the box until the staff opens the door for you and show you the way out.
NOTE! If you have symptoms of illness that could indicate Corona, we ask you to call us and cancel or have your booking postponed.