You conclude each module with a module test.
- Each module is designed for a maximum number of lessons.
- You take a module test when you are ready, or when you have completed the maximum number of lessons in the module.
- Your teacher registers you for the module test.
- You proceed to the next module, if you pass the test.
- If you fail the test, or pass only part of it, you have to re-sit the test no later than 3 weeks after.
- If you fail the new test, you must transfer to a different Danish course.