Vocational Rehabilitation Programme
We set up individual vocational rehabilitation programmes for people who need to find out what they can, or want to do, or who need support for entering the labour market or starting an education.
We devise a course individually to ensure that you get the best quality and the greatest benefit.
At the beginning of the course, together we identify what resources you have and what goal you should work towards on the course. We then devise a course that matches your exact needs.
On the course, you will learn:
- How to write a CV
- The best way to look for work, and where
- About the Danish labour market – for example, culture in the workplace
- About regulations and laws governing the labour market. What can you do? What do you need to do?
- About lifestyle, diet and exercise
You will also receive:
- Individual counselling
- Help in determining your own wishes and opportunities in the Danish labour market
- Visits to companies
If you would like to know more about the course, please feel free to contact us.
Helle Valentin, Project Manager
tel: (+45) 43283500